At Safe Haven Private Vaults, we provide the ultimate in keeping your most precious treasures safe from the unknown. From burglaries to unpredictable weather, our private vaults protect your most valued assets. We suggest you go through your home and find the things that should be kept in the safest place possible. Below is a list of items we suggest you keep under lock and key!
- Vital Records (birth, marriage, divorce, adoption, child custody, death certificates)
- Passport, driver’s license, or other identification documents
- Social Security Cards
- Property Leases, deeds, mortgages, and records
- Financial Documents including copies of pay stubs, bank accounts, etc.
- Legal Titles (auto, home)
- Insurance policies
- Wills, living wills, and powers of attorney
- Recent tax returns
- Medical records including lists of prescription medicines, medical conditions, medical provider contact information, copies of health insurance/Medicare/Medicaid cards, etc.
- Debit/credit card numbers
- Home/bank safe deposit information/keys
- Records of passwords and personal identification numbers (PINs)
- Family photos, keepsakes, jewelry, or other mementos
- Photographic of data inventory of valuables (photos, videos, CD/flash drive)
This is just to name a few! Your home is full of private and personal information that should be kept in a safe place. Here at Safe Haven Private Vaults, we provide this safety with the comfort of anonymity. You are never required to give us your personal information. Our Iris Scan technology keeps your personal information, well, personal. Our security system is one of the finest and includes security procedures that are used as high up as the Pentagon. Visit us online at www.safehavenprivatevaults.com, and be sure to check back here for new information including our promotions and low rates!
Until next time!